|Superb image quality|
The speed you need
- Every image on every film size is printed with high-resolution 650 ppi, meeting the spatial resolution needs of digital mammography.
- Automatic Image Quality Control (AIQC) uses a built-in densitometer to maintain film-to-film consistency and is configurable to meet users’ needs.
- Time to first print—just 60 seconds.
- Films per hour—up to 200.
|Choice of film sizes|
- Print on five film sizes 8 x 10 in. (20 x 25 cm),10 x 12 in. (25 x 30 cm), 14 x 14 in. (35 x 35 cm),14 x 17 in. (35 x 43 cm)—including 11 x 14 in.(28 x 35 cm), which is ideal for CR and DR.
- Load up to any five film sizes in the imager’sthree film drawers for on-demand printing.
- Print high-quality images from mammography CR systems or FFDM systems. Supported with KODAK DRYVIEW Mammography Laser Imaging Film.
Download the Carestream DryView 6850 Laser Imager Brochure